So, I figured this might be fun. Writing can be kind of lonely sometimes, so I amuse myself with pointless crap. This whole blog should already show that pretty well, actually. Since a lot of people who read this seem to get here through reading my tattoo website, or similar things I’ve written for, here are 10 facts for you. This is the crap I write here when I’m bored.
- The website’s official birthday is the 1st of January. This isn’t a coincidence, I just thought it would be easier to remember.
- There used to be a completely different Tattoosday UK, which lived on BlogSpot. It was crap. You can probably still find it online somewhere.
- Occasionally, spam still finds its way onto the comments section. For a cheap laugh, I like to edit them to say things like, “I am a 35 man who smells like wee. Call 4875306 to hear me sit down.”, or, “Become a spamming fucktard today for a guaranteed place in the dregs of society! No intelligence or comprehension skills required.”
- There is a smiley face hidden on the home page. It’s actually really easy to find.
- My ex boyfriend’s tattoo is also on the home page. I’d take it down, but I’d feel sorry for him, as it’s the only half interesting thing about him. Poor bastard.
- A link to the complete and utter wank stain on God’s crotch who did my first tattoo is hidden on the website. If you can find it, I will send you free chewits.
- There is a link to the West Memphis Three website proudly displayed on Tattoosday UK. I don’t want to push my chosen charities down your throat, but every time you don’t click on it God gives an angel a coat hanger abortion.
- There’s some fancy shmanzy version of the website which comes up on an iPad. I don’t own an iPad, so I don’t give a shit. However, if you’re interested, it’s there.
- Every time you read something about terrible tattoo studios, there’s a 70% chance I just heard something new about Pure Ink.
- I can’t think of a number 10. I should put more hidden sneaky crap on the website to keep myself amused.
That’s it for now. I think I’ll spend the rest of the night reading, painting, listening to Heavens’ album and pretending I’m cool.
Oh yeah, and the new Taking Back Sunday album is out now, and you should buy it. I don’t fucking have mine (thanks AGAIN, Warner Bros!), but I did get a free download. Just a warning: don’t ever pre-order from Warner Bros. Twice in the same month now I’ve had to put up with their bollocks. Grumble grumble…
Oh yeah, and if you asked me to let you know about the Tattooist Art printed issues, I think I should be emailing you by the end of the week with that. Thanks for your patience and support.